Oh metformin when will you treat me right? trying to get pregnant is the most heart breaking thing ever to try and do…
The more I watch MirrorMask the harder I fall in love with it.
This is the best drinking game movie ever!
I do love Facebook!! find me under brandy crazycatlady Busby!!! They say when you don’t have kida animals become your kids. This is so true I don’t know what id do without my cat two kittens snake and turtle to love!
Something fun to take mind off of TTC :)
Day 1- 10 facts about yourself
Day 2- 10 favorite movies
Day 3- 10 favorite TV shows
Day 4- 10 favorite baby names for boys
Day 5- 10 favorite baby names for girls
Day 6- 10 favorite foods
Day 7- 10 favorite drinks
Day 8- 10 favorite desserts
Stolen but definitely going to be done!
1. My favorite color is green
2. I got married may 20th, 2008
3. Born in Nashville TN 2/5/1990
4. My favorite food is Kraft Mac and cheese
5. My favorite cars are mustangs. I have owned an 02, an 03 and I currently own an 88
6. I love kids! Been having ovulation problems but on METFORMIN to correct it
7. I’m a neopets addict!
8. Mega mind is my favorite cartoon!
9. I love animals more than anything including people. Crazy cat lady right here!
10. I’m watching my weight and I’ve lost twenty pounds since June!
I’ve always wanted to be a mom. My mom has been pretty amazing and that’s the inspiration I need to be the best I can be. As of now I’ve been trying for 6 years to get pregnant with absolutely NO luck. It’s been the most frustrating 6 years of my life. My husband and I have BOTH been tested and checked out and the doctors say it’s all fine! Well I say if it’s all fine then why are we having such a hard time? In 2010 I tried a round of fertility medicine and that was a failure. I got frustrated and impatient and said forget it. I thought the baby fever had gone away… Now in 2012 I once again have baby fever and I finally did something about it. I see a DR. who is literally two buildings down from me and on June 9th he started me on METFORMIN 500mgs. Now at almost 2 months as far as I know there has still been NO luck. :( But I hope and pray and think about how wonderful it will be to be a mother. I just continue to stay positive and I just know this wait will be worth it!